As another week rolls by, we bring you the latest updates, developments, and opportunities within the DeFiChain ecosystem. Let's get straight into the highlights of this week.
DeFiChain Update: 4.0.9 Released
This optional update focuses on enhancements to Ethereum Virtual Machine remote procedure calls (EVM RPCs) that will enable MetaChain builders to create and deliver innovative blockchain projects more efficiently.
Based on constructive feedback from the community, the team has implemented fixes and improvements to these key APIs that support smart contract development and debugging.
We greatly appreciate the feedback and will continue to upgrade our platform capabilities to facilitate the next generation of groundbreaking dApps.
- Fix eth subscription notifications
- Fix estimate gas RPC
- Enable passing null value in topic list
March Voting Round
Three DeFiChain Improvement Proposal (DFIPs) (one of which is a special DFIP) and two Community Fund Proposals (CFPs) are up for vote in the latest governance voting round. So don’t wait any longer and cast your vote now!
Here are the proposals you can vote on:
- Chainlink on DeFiChain (DFIP) - integrate Chainlink’s $LINK on DeFiChain and create a dLINK-DFI liquidity pool.
- Time-limited redirection of block rewards to the XCHF-DFI pool to enhance the usability of XCHF (DFIP) - incentivize the XCHF-DFI pool with block rewards for a limited time.
- Community Fund Diversification (special DFIP) - Diversification of the Community Fund to help $DUSD to repeg to $1.
- A Proposal for DeFiChain Labs' Independent Future - Fund DeFiChain Labs directly via the community fund to enable self-sustained, dedicated development into the future.
- Decentralized Bridge for access to the DeFiMetaChain - develop and integrate a decentralized bridge alongside with CrowdSwap.
The voting round for the proposals (except for the special DFIP) will end at Block Height 3,770,000 (roughly around 2nd March 2024).
Learn more about the individual proposals in the blog post below 👇https://blog.defichain.com/a-closer-look-at-the-march-voting-round/
Project Spotlight Community Spaces
The DeFiChain Labs team is back with the first round of project spotlight community spaces on X for 2024. Project Spotlights aim to shine a light on projects built on DeFiChain and deep dive into what they're building with the teams behind the projects.
Missed the most recent Project Spotlight? Catch up with a round-up of our recent Space with @Octo_Defi - the most flexible and modular crypto wallet below.
OctoDeFi is more than just another wallet; it's a user-friendly finance portal that shares the power of DeFi with the masses. Powered by cutting-edge blockchain standards, OctoDeFi's versatile design ushers in the next generation of accessible and secure decentralized apps.
Find out more about this exciting project via the blog post below 👇https://blog.defichain.com/project-spotlight-octodefi/
Javsphere's new product TradeX is ready to be launched soon. If you want to know more about check out the X post below 👇
- Vanilla Labs
Vanilla Lab’s $VAN token has been listed on a leading exchange - @BitrueOfficial. Go check it out!
- CRYPTO FACTOR
CRYPTO FACTOR has had an exciting week with both their whitepaper being announced along with their pre-sale, with round 1 selling out and round 2 currently being held.
Note: The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice. Always conduct your own research and consider consulting with a financial professional before making any investment decisions.
- Latest news show
Catch up with the latest news show via the link below:
That's all for this week's update. We're thrilled to see the community's continuous support and enthusiasm as we forge ahead with new developments and milestones. Stay tuned for more news and updates from DeFiChain!