DFI'ying the Odds: DeFiChain, the Largest DeFi Protocol on Bitcoin, Lists its DFI Coin on KuCoin
Today we are excited to announce that the DeFiChain coin — DFI — is being listed on one of the world’s largest and most popular crypto exchanges: KuCoin.
- Trading will start tomorrow, at 10am UTC on Thursday 21 January, 2021
- Wallets are LIVE already — start depositing your DFI right away!
- Soon after listing on Bittrex, DFI is now being listed on another tier 1 crypto exchange. Since our first coin listing, we’ve gone on to launch a fully operational DEX, Liquidity Mining, and the DFI price has increased by several hundred percent. DeFiChain is on a roll!
Bittrex first, KuCoin second, who’s next? 🚀
In October, we announced DFI was being listed on its first tier 1 exchange: Bittrex.
Now DFI is already listed on KuCoin, another leading crypto exchange, with over 6 million users worldwide.
Even more impressive is DeFiChain’s own development within this short time period.
DeFiChain is on a roll
Following the Bittrex listing announcement from October 2020, we said that the team was working on bringing a fully decentralized exchange and liquidity mining on DeFiChain — and they delivered.
Since the last listing,
- DeFiChain now has a fully operational decentralized exchange
- Users can conduct Liquidity Mining for high APYs, upwards of 200%
- DeFiChain Improvement Proposals 3, 4, 5, and 6 as well as the first Community Development Fund Proposal have been passed
- The community, support and confidence in DeFiChain has grown significantly
- And the DFI price has increased from $0.22 to over $2.60
And DeFiChain is not stopping
As laid out in the recent transparency report, we have many more incredible things in store.
One of the most exciting being asset tokenization — coming this quarter, in Q1 2021.
So if you want to stock up on your DFI, KuCoin is now the largest exchange where you can do so.
Your DeFiChain Team
P.S.: Excited about the KuCoin listing? Have questions or want to discuss? Don’t forget to join our official Reddit Community by clicking here.
And if you always want to stay up to date on the latest news and insights, follow us here on Medium and Twitter as well.